Updated on: 2023-02-24
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://toneworks.io collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://toneworks.io collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 90 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://toneworks.io may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Toneworks ApS will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
How We Share Your Information
Toneworks ApS will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Toneworks ApS will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar request.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Toneworks ApS partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://toneworks.io utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us.
Toneworks ApS is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us:
Robert Jacobsens Vej 60, 3, T2